Programs & Classes
Certificate in Biblical Studies
The Certificate in Biblical Studies
is a fully online program for anyone who desires to deepen their
knowledge of God and his Word.
This is a Tuition-Free certificate that offers a foundational Biblical education that is fit for church leaders and ministers without formal training.
The courses are part of the
Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts degrees, meaning those wanting to see if a degree is for them can use this program as a “try-out” and apply their credits toward a Bachelor of Arts or a Master of Arts program.
Bachelor of Arts M.A. in Religious Studies
This offers you an academically rich, spiritually transformative study of both the Old and New Testaments, including each book’s history, genre, purpose and cultural background.
The program will equip you for further
academic discipline and preparation
for doctoral studies.
The degree concludes with a capstone class that gives you the opportunity to work with a professor on a final paper that integrates scriptural exegesis, scholarly research and reflection on implications for the Christian life and prepares you for a wide range of vocational callings.
Doctor of Divinity Honoris Causa
The Doctor of Divinity Honoris Causa is exclusively offered to those individuals who have demonstrated and met the following criteria:
• Ordained in good standing with active ordination certificate.
• Have pastored a church for a minimum of five (5) years. Some exceptions on a case- by-case basis.
• Is philanthropic with a reputation for helping others through their organization, church or group or affiliations.
• Provided copies of degrees, awards, honors, licenses, academic accomplishments and certifications.
* Provided three (3) endorsements from 3 different organizations.